EKISTICS is a multi-disciplinary design and consulting studio specializing in sustainable planning, architecture, landscape architecture and land development. We bring together an energetic team of talented design professionals with expertise in planning, architecture, urban design, stakeholder consultation, resort planning, landscape architecture and golf design to pursue the Art of Place-Making. We’re looking for a Junior – Intermediate Urban Designer to join our Vancouver team working within a diverse and challenging studio environment.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
The Intermediate Junior – Intermediate Urban Designer is a key participant in supporting our urban design and planning projects, with a strong design sensibility, strong values related to physical, cultural, and social context, mindful towards community and sustainability. The Junior – Intermediate Urban Designer should have an appreciation and understanding of three-dimensional urban form at a variety of scales, effective skills in 3D visualization and the ability to communicate design concepts in a compelling manner.
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a degree in Planning, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, or Urban Design.
- A recent grad up to 5 years’ experience in architecture or urban design.
- You have excellent written, graphic, and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Energetic, confident, and comfortable making presentations to Principals, clients, and consultants.
- You thrive in collaborative, multi-disciplinary environments, and value our clients, their vision, and goals.
- You are adaptable to shifting project demands and have a strong sense of professionalism and pride in work, both individual and team generated.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a great collaborative team in a diverse and supportive environment, offering room for career growth and professional development, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com telling us a about yourself and why you think you are right for the role.
Applications with no Cover Letter will not be considered.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or recruiters please. Thank you for your interest in EKISTICS.