EKISTICS Architecture Inc. is looking for a hardworking, energetic team player to join our Vancouver studio. This role is working primarily on wood framed multi-family and mixed-use projects in British Columbia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a great opportunity to participate in the design of exciting projects with a great team of people in a diverse and comprehensive environment.
Working within a fast-paced studio environment, the position is suited to an individual with the following attributes:
- Qualified: A design degree in Architecture from a recognized institution and registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the province of British Columbia.
- Experienced: 5+ years registered with the AIBC, local BC experience with strong design abilities and excellent knowledge of wood frame construction and detailing. Experience producing and coordinating construction documents with consultants and knowledge of BCBC, VBBL & Municipal Zoning Bylaws.
- Skilled: Advanced ability using AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit and Adobe CC – hand sketching ability is beneficial.
- Detailed & Organized: Thinks critically about the details of the task at hand, has extremely organized work habits and excellent time management skills. Ability to create and execute work plans to meet tight deadlines while maintaining order and quality.
- Good communicator: Has excellent oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both. Energetic, confident, and comfortable making presentations to clients and consultants.
- Team player: Values our clients, their vision and goals.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking for an opportunity to be directly involved with clients, participate in the design of exciting projects and be part of a great team, please submit: resume and a cover letter telling us a about yourself and why you think you are right for the role.
Send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Architect AIBC (Multi-Family Residential/Mixed Use) in the subject line.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
Thank you for your interest in EKISTICS.