EKISTICS is looking for an adaptable, energetic administration professional to join our fast-paced Vancouver design studio as the welcoming face of our company. Supporting 40+ people within a fast-paced studio environment, this person is the face and heart of our studio and an integral member of our team. The ideal candidate is friendly, confident, and a born communicator with a desire to get to know and help those around them.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is about 25% reception and 75% office coordination + administrative assistance. No two days will be identical, but your primary responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for opening + closing of the studio;
- First point of contact with our clients via our phone and through our front door;
- Answer, screen, direct or message calls for 30+ people using multi-line phone system;
- Manage several calendars including vacation schedules; sick-day notifications; boardroom bookings, etc.;
- Point of staff contact for general administrative support;
- Arrange couriers and coordinate all mail, staff birthday cards, celebrations, happy hours + lunch & learns;
- Keep track of inventory + place office supply orders;
- Administers office keys, staff parking calendar, and kitchen duties calendar;
- Supports work requests for Principals;
- Organizes hockey + soccer schedule + distributes tickets;
- Sets up + takes down holiday decorations;
- Administers petty cash + submits expense claims;
- Organizes + maintains the office spaces in good daily working order;
- Administers service contracts + maintains office equipment in good working order, as needed;
- Administers conference line, photocopier, and new project codes, as needed
- Hospitable: Friendly and approachable, clients and staff are greeted and well taken care of.
- Excellent Communicator: Excellent oral and written communication skills that emphasize professionalism and support our brand.
- Detailed + Organized: Extremely organized and efficient. Excellent time management skills, high attention to detail and punctuality are critical.
- Tech-Savvy: Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.
- Team Player: Ready to jump in and ensure the studio functions at a high level. Proactively adjusts tasks and scheduling based on priorities.
- Experienced: Demonstrated experience providing phone and administrative support for a busy professional office. Confident in taking on new challenges and executes work with minimal direction.
- Driven + Resourceful: Assertive with initiative and ability to work independently and effectively to prioritize work and multi-task. Confident in taking on new challenges and executes work with minimal direction.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a great collaborative team in a diverse and supportive environment, offering room for career growth and professional development, please submit: resume and a cover letter telling us a about yourself and why you think you are right for the role.
Send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Studio Coordinator in the subject line.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
Thank you for your interest in EKISTICS.