EKISTICS is looking for a Spanish speaking Project Coordinator to join our Vancouver studio. This role is primarily focused on the coordination and design support for projects we are currently undertaking in Latin America.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working in collaboration with the Principal and Technical Director the Project Coordinator is a key participant in EKISTICS multi-disciplinary international design team:
- Providing a range of design and administrative support throughout the design process, from conceptual design to construction;
Managing project deliverables and time lines; researches and collects information needed to complete project milestones;
Point of contact between clients, sub-consultants and project stakeholders; communicates technical information to technical and non-technical users;
Developing and preparing presentation materials, project documents and proposals, adhering to EKISTICS’ standards;
Using a variety of software tools to support all aspects of the project and assists with development of general graphics to enhance technical drawings.
- Qualified: Fluent in Spanish and English, holds a degree or diploma in Environmental Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, Civil Engineering, or Urban Geography;
- Confident Communicator: Fluency in Spanish and English, with excellent written, graphic and communication skills that emphasize professionalism and team support;
- Collaborative + Self-Motivated: Adaptable to shifting project demands. Strong sense of professionalism and pride in work, both individual and team-generated;
- Tech-savvy: Proficiency in Adobe CC Suite, MS Project (0r similar) and MS Office Suite are a must. Skills with Google Earth, AutoCAD, MicroStation, Autodesk Civil 3D, Autodesk Revit or Sketch Up are an asset;
- Detailed + Organized: Extremely organized work habits, excellent time management skills and high attention to detail;
- Positive + Flexible: Ready to jump in and do whatever it takes to meet the deadline. Model our company culture and exemplify our shared values on a day-to-day basis;
- Adaptable + Resourceful: Confident in taking on new challenges with minimal direction, highly adaptable to shifting project demands; and
- Team Player: Thrives on teamwork within in a multi-disciplinary environment.
EKISTICS is a multi-disciplinary design and consulting studio specializing in master planning, urban design, architecture, landscape architecture, new community design and land development. We bring together an energetic team of talented design professionals to deliver projects that are inspiring, successful and sustaining. EKISTICS International is currently working on projects in China, Vietnam, Cuba, Mexico and Mozambique.
We offer a supportive culture for your career growth, encouraging professional development and continuing education. We are proud to be a family from so many diverse backgrounds. We foster a culture where our traditions and achievements are shared and celebrated, and everyone is welcome.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a talented collaborative team, in a diverse and supportive environment, offering room for career growth and professional development, please submit your resume, portfolio samples and a cover letter telling us about yourself and why you think you are right for the role.
Send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Project Coordinator – Spanish Speaking in the subject line.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Portfolio samples welcomed.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.