EKISTICS is a multi-disciplinary design and consulting studio specializing in sustainable planning, architecture, landscape architecture and land development. We bring together an energetic team of talented design professionals with expertise in planning, architecture, urban design, stakeholder consultation, resort planning, landscape architecture and golf design to pursue the Art of Place-Making. We’re looking for an Intermediate Planner to join our Vancouver team working within a diverse and challenging studio environment.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
The Intermediate Planner is a key participant in managing our master planning projects, with experience in public engagement and entitlement processes. You’ll bring strong interpersonal communication sensibilities and effective project management. With your expertise in planning policies and regulations, you’ll guide projects through the entitlement process including OCP amendments, rezoning and subdivision applications. You will participate in the planning and design in support of the entitlements process.
WHO YOU ARE
- You hold a degree in Planning and/or Urban Design.
- You have 3-5 years of experience, a strong design sensibility, managing master plan projects
- You can manage the day-to-day progress of the project and coordinate the demands of multi-disciplinary professional consultants, various government departments, owners and interest groups.
- You have experience in managing and producing methods and materials for community engagement, municipal presentations, and rezoning applications.
- You are a strategic thinker, confident in putting forward suggestions and judgments conducive to project advancement.
- You have excellent written, graphic, and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely. Energetic, confident, and comfortable making presentations to Principals, clients and consultants.
- You thrive in collaborative, multi-disciplinary environments, and value our clients, their vision, and goals. You are adaptable to shifting project demands and have a strong sense of professionalism and pride in work, both individual and team-generated.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a great collaborative team in a diverse and supportive environment, offering room for career growth and professional development, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com telling us a about yourself and why you think you are right for the role.
Applications with no Cover Letter will not be considered.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or recruiters please. Thank you for your interest in EKISTICS.