EKISTICS is looking for a hardworking, energetic team player to join our Vancouver studio. This role is primarily focused on the coordination, support and design of planning and development projects within British Columbia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Working within a fast-paced studio environment, the position of the Design Coordinator is a key participant in assisting EKISTICS’ multi-disciplinary team.
- Provides a range of administrative and design support throughout the design process, from conceptual design to construction; working in conjunction with the Principal and the Operations Director.
- Manages project deliverables and timelines; researches and collects information needed to complete project milestones.
- Serves as the point of contact between clients, sub-consultants and project stakeholders; communicates technical information to technical and non-technical users.
- Develops and prepares presentation materials, project documents and proposals, adhering to EKISTICS’ standards.
- Uses a variety of software tools to support all aspects of the project and assists with development of general Graphics to enhance Technical Drawings.
- Qualified + Driven: Holds a degree in Environmental Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Urban Design or Geography with fluency in critical design thinking, coupled with interest/experience in land development planning, urban design and private sector consulting;
- Tech-savvy: Proficient in Adobe CC Suite and Microsoft Office is critical. Skills with Google Earth, Sketch Up, or Cinema 4D are an asset;
- Detailed + Organized: Extremely organized work habits, excellent time management skills and high attention to detail;
- Excellent Communicator: Excellent written, graphic and verbal communication skills;
- Adaptable + Resourceful: Confident in taking on new challenges with minimal direction, highly adaptable to shifting project demands; and
- Team Player: Thrives on team-work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a great collaborative team in a diverse and supportive environment, offering room for career growth and professional development, please submit a resume and a cover letter, telling us about yourself and why you think you are right for the role.
Send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Design Coordinator in the subject line.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
Thank you for your interest in EKISTICS.