EKISTICS Architecture Inc. is looking for passionate and talented team players to join our diverse team. This is a full time position working in a fast-paced studio environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working on primarily wood framed, mixed-use, multi-family and custom home projects in British Columbia, this is a great opportunity to participate in the design of exciting projects and to work with a great team of people in a diverse and comprehensive environment.
The Architectural Technologist position is best suited to an individual with the following attributes:
- Qualified: completion of a building technology program from a professionally recognized institution.
- Experienced: 3+ years local BC experience with design abilities and knowledge of wood frame construction and detailing. Experience producing and coordinating construction documents with consultants and knowledge of BCBC, VBBL and Municipal Zoning Bylaws. Must be registered with the AIBC, or eligible to be registered in the province of British Columbia.
- Skilled: Advanced ability using AutoCAD, REVIT, SketchUp and Adobe CC – hand sketching ability is beneficial.
- Detailed + Organized: Thinks critically about the details of the task at hand, has extremely organized work habits and excellent time management skills.
- Good communicator: Has excellent oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely. Energetic, confident, and comfortable making presentations to clients and consultants.
- Team player: Values our clients, their vision, and goals. Adaptable to shifting project demands. Strong sense of professionalism and pride in work, both individual and team-generated. Model our company culture and exemplify our shared values on a day-to-day basis.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a great collaborative team in a diverse and supportive environment, offering room for career growth and professional development, please submit: resume and a cover letter telling us a about yourself and why you think you are right for the role.
Send your application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Junior or Intermediate Architectural Technologist in the subject line.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
Thank you for your interest in EKISTICS.