EKISTICS Architecture Inc. is looking for a hardworking, energetic team player to join our Vancouver studio.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is working primarily on wood framed multi-family and mixed-use projects in British Columbia.
This is a great opportunity to participate in the design of exciting projects with a great team of people in a diverse and comprehensive environment
- Qualified: Holding a design degree in Architecture from a recognized institution and registered with the AIBC.
- Experienced: 5+ years registered with the AIBC, 10+ years local BC experience with strong design abilities and excellent knowledge of wood frame construction and detailing. Experience producing and coordinating construction documents with consultants and knowledge of BCBC, VBBL & Municipal Zoning Bylaws.
- Skilled: Advanced ability using AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Revit and Adobe Suite – Hand sketching ability is beneficial.
- Detailed & Organized: Thinks critically about the details of the task at hand, has extremely organized work habits and excellent time management skills. Ability to create and execute work plans to meet tight deadlines while maintaining order and quality.
- Good Communicator: Has excellent oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both. Energetic, confident, and comfortable making presentations to clients and consultants.
- Team Player: Values our clients, their vision and goals.
EKISTICS is a multi-disciplinary design and consulting studio specializing in master planning, urban design, architecture, landscape architecture, new community design and land development. We bring together an energetic team of talented design professionals to deliver projects that are inspiring, successful and sustaining. EKISTICS International is currently working on projects in China, Vietnam, Cuba, Mexico and Mozambique.
We offer a supportive culture for your career growth, encouraging professional development and continuing education. We are proud to be a family from so many diverse backgrounds. We foster a culture where our traditions and achievements are shared and celebrated, and everyone is welcome.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a talented collaborative team, in a diverse and supportive environment, offering room for career growth and professional development, please submit your resume, portfolio samples and a cover letter telling us about yourself and why you think you are right for the role.
Email your application to the attention of: Ryan Wionzek at firstname.lastname@example.org, with Architect in the subject line.
Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Portfolio samples welcomed.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.