EKISTICS is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our Vancouver Studio starting March 2021. The position is responsible for assisting the Internal Accountant, Principals and Operations Director with a variety of administrative tasks relating to accounting and operations of the office.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working within a fast-paced studio environment, the Administrative Assistant is an integral member of the Administration Team with the following responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical office support activities for multiple staff ensuring timely adherence to both internal and external deadlines.
- Assist in the preparation of expense reports and entering data into QuickBooks and BigTime.
- Uphold electronic and paper filing systems, and fax, photocopy and scan documents as required.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial and operational reports.
- Assist in the preparation and administration of internal invoices and associated appendices.
- Perform duties as assigned by the Internal Accountant, Principals and Operations Director.
- Develop a thorough understanding of internal programs and processes.
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes.
- Report to the Operations Director and Internal Accountant
The role is suited to an individual who can learn quickly and has the following skill set:
- Qualified + Experienced: 2 to 4 years of related administrative experience. Completion of related post-secondary education in administration is an asset.
- Technology-savvy: Proficiency with Microsoft Office with advanced ability in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. QBD and QBO Software knowledge / experience is an asset.
- Effective Communicator: Excellent communication skills, with fluency in written and spoken English.
- Independent + Flexible: Can work independently, able to carry out task with little or no direction, demonstrating initiative and the ability to effectively prioritize work and multi-task.
- Detailed + Organized: Thinks critically about the details of the task at hand and is extremely organized.
- Integrity: A professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high ethical standards, contributes to effective leadership and business relationships.